Having positive oral health is achievable through basic steps and little things you can do each day. Without proper care, your teeth and gums can suffer severe damage that could lead to tooth loss and even bone loss. That is why having positive oral health is essential when it comes to your everyday life. Our dentist with John F. Lann, DDS - Round Rock TX Dentist in Round Rock, Texas, loves to help others by helping them with a healthy smile.
Here are some tips on maintaining excellent oral health in your life.
– Focus on using products that are safe for your smile.
– Make sure that you are always brushing your teeth at least twice every day with a toothbrush that is non-abrasive.
– A daily flossing routine should consist of waxed floss, unwaxed floss, or a water flosser.
– Your diet plays a crucial role in your oral health, so avoid unhealthy snacks and eat enamel building minerals.
– Speak with your dentist about which types of products to use for your cleaning repertoire.
– Always stay hydrated and drink loads of water to rinse away debris in your mouth and prevent the risk of dry mouth.
As you can see, there are ways to improve your oral health and keep your smile healthy for years to come. If you need help with your smile, or if you need a dental checkup, then we can help you. Our dental team is happy to assist your oral health and help keep your smile healthy throughout your life. So, call us today at 512-255-1025 and we can get you set up for your next appointment. Dr. John F. Lann is here for your smile!